Welcome to The Venue - Edgbaston
The Venue – Edgbaston (formerly the Centennial Centre) is a newly refurbished, vibrant and highly versatile event destination perfectly suited to all styles of corporate and social events. It is a place where organisers who are seeking freedom and flexibility to fulfil their vision can create a memorable experience for all their delegates and guests.
Be it a seminar for five people or a conference for up to 500 delegates, an exhibition or social occasion, The Venue – Edgbaston offers event planners over 11,000sq ft. of quality ground floor space with direct access from the 200 vehicle car park.
With a unique approach to the catering services it provides, organisers will be able to choose their own specialist caterer from our partner organisations.
Whatever your preference we will, with the partner of your choice, organise the menu to be prepared and served as and when required. For those organisers who require a more informal style of dining then there is an excellent choice buffet and sandwich options, again provided by specialist purveyors.
Located close to Birmingham’s city centre, it is just three miles from the motorway network and within easy reach of New St Station, public transport links and all the city’s premier hotels.
Why We Are The Chosen Venue For Our Clients
Birmingham City Location
1.9 miles from Birmingham City Centre and 4 Miles from the M6.
No Traffic Problems
Perfectly located to bypass Birmingham Traffic problems.
Take advantage of our FREE 200 vehicle car park.
Statistics About Venue
Corporate and Social Events
The Venue – Edgbaston offers clients totally flexible space
Effectively it is a ‘blank canvas’ enabling organisers to plan their own layout and operating style.
The Venue – Edgbaston is perfect for:
Conferences using cabaret or theatre style with front or back projection
- Seminars with Break Out rooms
- Boardroom and small meetings facilities
- Social and corporate dining
- Themed events
- Wedding Receptions
- Exhibitions for shell scheme or open plan
- Large car park for marquee based events and Product Launches
- Ceiling height for tiered seating where required (client option)
- Click here for a 360° Tour
Supporting all clients who use The Venue – Edgbaston is a dedicated and experienced management and operational team. Infrastructure support includes:
- Complimentary use of 200 space onsite car park
- Complete blackout – Clifton Suite
- 3 phase 64amp power supply – Clifton Suite
- 3 phase 32amp power supply – Westbury Suite
- 13amp sockets throughout – see floor plan
- Wireless broadband
- Loading doors available to enable access for large displays and vehicles
- Fully accessible ground floor suites
- Clifton Suite can be divided
- Dedicated cloakroom
- Integrated bar and Registration areas
- Variable lighting
- Dedicated or combined entrances for suites
- Organiser’s Offices and syndicate rooms
Everything To Make Events Work
We can help you plan your event with our event management team.
Keep In Touch
We are always here to help you with your enquiries or questions!
Photographs Do Not Show It All
Come down and see our lovely venue for yourself due to the fact that photographs do not really show you how great the venue is.
Some Of Our Recent Events Include
Charity Dinner Lord Major, Exam Board Testing, Boxing, etc
Call or Drop us an Email
Tel: 0121 456 4545
100 Icknield Port Road, Edgbaston,
Birmingham, B16 0AA